Thursday, March 19, 2009

Road stand...

After what seems like weeks, this four day road stand is coming to an end. I'm obviously rusty at this since I'm headed back to Memphis just about wiped out. I've probably been spoiled by too many trips where I'm the one setting the agenda. Four days of team cohesion seems to be just about the limit of my endurance these days. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting back to a place where I have the only set of keys to my vehicle, where dinner isn't a lesson in group decision making, and where I don't need someone to walk me around the building to unlock doors. I miss my little kingdom and look forward to getting back to it.

With less than three weeks back, I'm totally ready for another vacation. Now if there were just something worth doing within driving distance of Memphis. Where is the guy serving rum punch when you need him...

No comments: