Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eclectic…

I was loading up some new music for my trip this week and really looked at the “Just for You” box for the first time in quite a while. According to the wiz bang Genius at Apple HQs, my recommendations include: Waylon Jennings, Social Distortion, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Skid Row, Boston, and several selections from H.M.S. Pinafore. How’s that for eclectic taste in music.

For the record, what I actually downloaded was: All-American Rejects, Relient K, Simon & Garfunkel, The Byrds, several tracks from “Punk goes Pop II,” Bob Dylan, and yes, even Britney Spears (Yeah, I’m having a hard time believing I wrote that out loud too). So, I’m expecting my next recommendations from iTunes to be even more interesting.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I, too, am embarrassed to reveal that I own Britney's last two albums. The songs are so catchy and fun...I listen to them when I'm alone in my car or driving mom to one of her thousand doctor appointments each month. Ha ha. We call it our hospital music. Hope all is well. Loves.