Sunday, January 24, 2010

Discovery...

I made an important discovery today in my quest for the perfect e-smoking experience... They apparently make the cartridges in five different strength... of which i've been using the lowest. That pretty much explains the intense desire to chew my own arm off and wanting to bludgeon everyone I've met for the last four days. That bit about cartridge strenght is apparently something they don't cover in the basic research and I only ran across it in one of the e-cig forums by accident while looking for new flavors to try. Needless to say, my order for high test carts went in this afternoon. I'm guessing that the added umph will be what it takes to get me over the hump and make the transition to all digital. As it stands now, I'm hitting an analog ever 4-5 hours to bump the level up and then using the digitals to maintain a slow glidepath. Until the new carts arrive, I'm holding at five or six analogs a day. Tinkering around with body chemistry is fun... I still believe this is a good product and a worthwhile transition, but I'll be happier when I get back to getting my full fix all at one time.

No comments: