Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drying up...

You’ve probably noticed lately that the volume and length of posts haven’t exactly been lighting the world on fire. It’s certainly not that the world has stopped pissing me off or that people have suddenly become less obnoxious. The routine of nine hours in class, grabbing some dinner at the nearest chain restaurant, and then heading back to the hotel to try keeping up with my actual job hasn’t been terribly conducive to generating new and interesting complaints (not that Sunday afternoons in Western Maryland are any more helpful in identifying issues, really). I get the sense that seven or eight consecutive posts about what asshats my fellow students are doesn’t exactly make for interesting reading. Of course the president has now won a Nobel Prize for having displayed great potential for influencing the future development of peaceful international relations, so I suppose anything is possible…

No comments: